Imagine your wedding? Saying “I do” to the love of your life at sunset with the waves gently kissing the powdery sand or in our tropical gardens on the beautiful island of Koh Samui.
A wedding in paradise will make moments which will be truly personalized from the first contact with us to when you return home as man and wife.
For those wishing to legalize their marriage in the Royal Thai Kingdom, we can take the worry out of the process by assisting you every step of the way. Depending on nationality of the respective couple, this may take only a few hours our a couple of days in Bangkok.
Please contact us if you would like more information on the details and exact process and costs associated with legalizing your love in Thailand.
Wedding enquiry form
Wedding Reception Tips and Advice
- Remember to talk to at least three reception venues to get a feel for what is right for you.
- When speaking with the professionals, remember to ask about the capacity of the venue. Making sure that your guests will be seated comfortably should be a major factor. An overcrowded room would not be enjoyable for you and your guests.
- Ask about everything they include at the site, such as: catering, wait staff , bar, tables, chairs, linens, etc. Is security required and included? How far are the restrooms from the venues.
- Remember to inquire about the location's rules and restrictions.
- When you have chosen a reception site discuss the catering options. You may choose from several options when deciding the menu. There are buffet, hors d' oeuvres, brunch, lunch, breakfast and formal sit-down dinner receptions. If you are on a limited budget, keep in mind that an hors d' oeuvre or brunch reception could be right for your needs. Remember that having a vast array of fancy hors d' oeuvres or a grand buffet can be just as costly as a sit-down dinner.
- Designate someone, such as one of your brides maids or other to communicate with the wedding coordinator on the day of the event so you can enjoy.
- Finally, make sure to read all contracts before signing. Be sure that all your reception details are in writing and keep a copy for your reference.